The life of an ex street child (Updated)

Act Now is a two-way exchange program. Many of the projects that receive Norwegian students from Hald, also send their own representatives to live and work in Norway. Joshua is one of three students representing CRO Mbale in Norway. Joshua writes about his life:
In 1990,my home village was attacked by the rebels in northern east of uganda.my four sisters including my dad were killed and this forced my mamand i to move to the eastern part of uganda where we settled in one of Mbale slums called Namatala.In namatala life life was hard for us.we lacked shelter,clothes and food.I remember my mam and i were living in a small hut and used to have only one meal which was super.

Read the rest of Joshua's life story here:
Part 1: mukulu in ug
Part 2: mukulu in ug

0 kommentar(er):

Legg inn en kommentar